Monday, February 3, 2014

It's A Wonderful Life

On Sunday, my Robbie and I celebrated our three year anniversary from the night we committed our little selves to each other, our first date.
Card I made Robbie
They say slow and steady wins the race, but our story is anything but those adjectives. From the moment our eyes met (Rob stalked me for about month at my work place) to the night I finally gave him my number, to our first date... Things seriously never slowed down. In fact, as we got closer, the more fast things sped up! I can only blame this on the fact that from our very first conversation, I knew and God told me that that blue eyed handsome boy would someday be my husband... And I was totally okay with that.
Three years later, a wedding late, three kids later, numerous apartments later, and a billion I love yous later, he still stands as my absolute everything and the hero that saved this girl form herself. I'm pretty sure we saved each other, scooped up at the same time by the hand of God and knitting our lives into one. My husband is so precious to me.
One of our first dates. An Eric Church concert. We almost died that night. Seriously. There was a mattress laying in the middle of our side of the road... Rob swerved between a telephone pole and the mattress... If I could say I hadn't fallen for him already, that would've been the moment!



 I wish I had taken pictures of our anniversary date night, but I totally forgot.
Our first night out with no Marla in awhile, it was a great time alone.
My knight in shiny armor...
 Also exciting, we are pushing and pulling ourselves more and more toward the finish line. We hit a very celebrated and tearful milestone a week ago. Our little bundle of girl made it passed a great statistic she was given - about a 50% chance of surviving past 17 weeks.
We are 18 weeks strong today with an appointment on Wednesday.


Now off I go to one of my favorite chores... Laundry.
The literal "cycle" that never ends...
 Blessings!!!

2 comments:

  1. you're precious Tiff, Im glad you and Rob found each other. I remember the first night you came here...and pretty much never left! lol! cant wait for baby update on weds. I need a marla fix soon! I miss her!
    love ya!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tiffany, I just wanted to say that I am so excited for you all. Secondary infertility has been something I have been seeing a lot of, but as you know God is still working miracles of life. I hope I can see and hear more of your updates on this wonderful pregnancy. I am praying for you today! Come visit me and leave a comment so I can keep up on each other!
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little lovin'...